Thought I would share my travel shave kit, which I have been using for a number of years.
I use a safety razor at home, which I found out the hard way, is not travel friendly. Also, I prefer to have a separate bath kit packed.
- Razor – Yes, sir! No twelve bladed shaving monstrosity here.
- Brush – Economy brush; nothing fancy.
- Shave Cream – Palmolive Classic Shave Stick.
A few key features:
- Small and compact
- Versatile – equally functional at a hotel or campground
- Carry on Friendly – no liquids
- Inexpensive – the shave stick is $4 and has lasted for years
- No Surprises – not going to run out of shaving cream unexpectedly