Not to get all Marie Kondo on you, but every time I pickup the Dexter-Russell All-Purpose Turner (not spatula), I’m happy with my decision to spend a little extra. And I would place this solidly in the “buy it for life” category of purchases.
Plus, it turns me into a pancake making machine.
Purchase Date: October 2018
Summary: Definitely a worthwhile purchase.
- Solid, well made cooking utensil
- Beats the pants off a plastic spatula
- Thinner metal blade with rounded corners and beveling slides under food
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Really not that expensive
- Looks good too!
- For the grill, you could use a longer handle (12” overall)