What happened to April?
Updated stats through April:
Here are my most influential reads from April – in no particular order:
- The difference between a snafu, a shitshow, and a clusterfuck
- The Importance of Working With “A”Players
- Hustle As Strategy
- From Sloth to Zwift Star: Kevin Bouchard-Hall Embraces Riding Inside
- The Praise Paradox
- How Subscription Business Models are Changing Business and Investing (the Microeconomics of Subscriptions
- How The Patient Investor Sees the World More Clearly
- Getting Ahead By Being Inefficient
- Great Leaders Are Thoughtful and Deliberate, Not Impulsive and Reactive
- Perspective | ‘I want out of this body’: I can’t move, talk or breathe on my own. But I’m still in there thinking, remembering my old life
Note: This is based on when I read the article, not necessarily when it was first published. Unfortunately, my backlog of things I would like to read always seems to dwarf the amount of time I can devote to reading.