Rough month for reading. I’ve had some work stuff going on that’s seriously reduced both my time to read and my desire to read.
Updated stats through March:
Here are my most influential reads from March – in no particular order:
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- Seriously, stop throwing away your old clothes
- Finding the Right Mix of Visionaries and Optimizers
- Not Caring: A Unique and Powerful Skill
- Why Wall Street is betting on business software
- The lawyers who took on Big Tobacco are aiming at Realtors and their 6% fee
- The Deep Uncertainty of Meaningful Work
- The Aggregation of Marginal Gains
- 45 Steps to Success
- How the Tech Giants Make Their Billions
Note: This is based on when I read the article, not necessarily when it was first published. Unfortunately, my backlog of things I would like to read always seems to dwarf the amount of time I can devote to reading.